Value-For-Money Books for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BookCharge.com : Singapore Book Exchange Forum Forum Index -> Buy, Sell & Review New & Second Hand Non-Fictions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maakania

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Value-For-Money Books for Sale Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am located in Singapore. If you are interested to meet up to purchase any of the books below, please call me at +65 9785 1904.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pGEgohX4wUV28soAuUQj5Vw

Tks & Rgds,
makania
maakania

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Value-For-Money Books for Sale Reply with quote

Hi All,

I meant to say please sms me first @ 9785 1904, as I may not be able to pick your calls straight away.

Regards,
makania

maakania wrote:
Hi All,

I am located in Singapore. If you are interested to meet up to purchase any of the books below, please call me at +65 9785 1904.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pGEgohX4wUV28soAuUQj5Vw

Tks & Rgds,
makania
xsnnzrlg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: the evening of October 20 Reply with quote

,louboutin pas cher
the evening of October 20 ,hogan sito ufficiale, 10:00 , Gaoyou Second People's Hospital tragedy occurred ,burberry soldes, the carer of a 58 -year-old psychiatric patients in the hospital a 30 -year-old beaten to death . It is understood that the care workers were beaten by the mentally ill is not the first time , now that the event being processed .
noon yesterday ,franklin marshall, the reporters arrived at the incident Gaoyou Second People's Hospital visits . Was the time around 12:00 , lunch time, but the reporter found that the front of the hospital is still full of people . The long white banner hanging in front of the hospital scene, police and onlookers .
according to the deceased relatives to the deceased surnamed Zhao ,hogan, Gaoyou people , aged 58 . The night of the accident is just the name surname Zhao care workers on duty that night three people on duty ,burberry soldes, things happen in the Zhaoxing care workers to patients drug delivery . A go and send medicine to an accident . a relative link,burberry, so alive was that the patient was to have killed ,louboutin! he is not the first time the mentally ill to fight . too dangerous , but after all he did for three decades ,air jordan, I feel what the big things will not happen . relatives tone full of grief ,mercurial vapor, weight . learned that her husband was killed by the patient , his wife on the spot faint in the past . The staff of the hospital anonymity , said the person in charge of the hospital with the deceased on the incident to start negotiations , the rest can not be disclosed . It is understood that the body of the deceased were sent to funeral homes, beat the surname Zhao care workers caused the death of psychiatric patients have been transferred to Yangzhou .
( Editor: Hao Baoming ) 相关的主题文章:

the Seventh International News Photo Competition

relatives and friends to walk the red carpet to say very willing

Chen Chaohua

Three Gorges ship lock has enabled the temporary navigation equipment to be gates , thus shortening the distance and time of the ship into the gate . New equipment into operation will enhance the efficiency of the Three Gorges ship lock ship gate holes .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BookCharge.com : Singapore Book Exchange Forum Forum Index -> Buy, Sell & Review New & Second Hand Non-Fictions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: